Wwe Signs Parker Boudreaux
Earlier this the 2 of them had been seen spending time for a WWE Royal Rumble viewing party. Some fans on social media have since been speculating that Marie shall be launched as Boudreaux’s manager. Parker Boudreaux shared a photograph on Twitter, by which he may be seen spending time with former All-Red Everything Diva.
Boudreaux added that he likes the fact that Oklahoma has a great educational assist system. That’s one factor he stated head coach Bob Stoops and offensive line coach Bill Bedenbaugh have been stressing to him. “Brock Lesnar. I probably get that one every single day,” Boudreaux mentioned, referring to the popular professional wrestling and blended martial arts athlete who lately re-signed with WWE.
“The Subsequent Massive Factor” Parker Boudreaux Releases Intense Promo Video
Some followers on social media have been speculating that Marie shall be launched as Boudreaux’s valet when the Brock Lesnar lookalike debuts on WWE NXT in the future. This is probably a huge claim by the future WWE famous person, especially considering the encircling buzz. Being in comparison with Lesnar has stored Boudreaux in the highlight for a very long time.
- The time period “constructed completely different” certainly should not be taken frivolously here.
- Boudreaux said his last unofficial go to might be at Notre Dame this summer time.
- In the month of March alone, Boudreaux, per his 247Sports timeline, made unofficial stops to South Carolina, Florida, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Alabama and Auburn.
- Many outlets, together with Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer, Sean Ross of Fightful, and Spectrum 360’s John Alba, reported that Boudreaux signed a developmental contract with WWE.
- The combination of early playing time, high quality lecturers and general comfort degree with the coaching employees and the campus will assist Boudreaux decide when that time comes.
- In his redshirt sophomore 12 months, Boudreaux played in 12 games on each offense and particular groups.
The likes of Blake Christian, Christian Casanova, and even Bronson Rechsteiner, all signed WWE contracts, however aren’t receiving the attention Boudreaux is. The ‘Next Brock Lesnar,’ Parker Bordeaux, has made worldwide headlines ever since his WWE signing. However, the younger football star isn’t very snug with the moniker bestowed upon him by the media. Parker Boudreaux first surprised followers by posting a photo with Eva Marie in the course of the 2021 Royal Rumble pay-per-view. Boudreaux, 17, takes the superstar comparisons all in stride (he likes the Lesnar comparison—see his Twitter page), much like the recruiting process normally.
Tony Khan Confirms Aaa Star Shall Be Returning To Aew
The Winter Garden, Florida native committed to the coveted Notre Dame back in 2016 to be a member of the Fighting Irish. After being redshirt in his freshman year, he would transfer a year later back in the direction of residence. The University of Central Florida became his primary faculty home and noticed him play his college soccer career.